3. There is an option where you can select where to play the movie (e.g. Popcorn Time or VLC).
4. Choose VLC and click on watch now.
5. It streams the movie on VLC.
6. Here is the hidden treasure. As you know that VLC shows the URL of the file in the title bar which in this case was an IP with a port no (e.g. http://10.50.203.45:54678). This is actually the IP of Localhost i.e. equivalent to http://localhost:54678
7. Now you put the URL in the browser or in any download manager to download it.
Hope you find this useful.